Saturday 10 September 2011

Better Butter?






I just had to share this awesome find with you all. I will be doing a full review on my beauty blog but I couldn't wait to tell you how fantastic it is! I've been using this Soap & Glory body butter for a couple of days now and not only does it smell gorgeous it's the thickest body butter I've ever used and it still sinks in really well while leaving enough time for massage. It's the perfect pregnancy skincare product!
It's also a fraction of the cost of the Mama Mio butter I was planning on buying!
Win Win!
I had to share a quick bump picture of course...My nails match my jamas!!!!



 
Note:
I tried to compare valuefor money in the two products but it was tricky as Mama Mio measure their butter in grams and Soap and Glory use millilitres but here goes.. According to my online research friend, google, 125g is  235.85ml.
  

Mama Mio Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Butter "235ml" - £23.00
Can be bought online here


Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter 300ml - £10.21
Can be bought online here
*EVEN BETTER - can currently be bought on 3 for 2 at Boots*

Both of these products contain the active ingredient Shea Butter and I just refuse to believe the Mama Mio option can be any better than Soap&Glory's offering. At more than twice the price I'm not willing to find out for myself.

1 comment:

  1. i love a lot of soap and glory products, they all smell amazing, plus they are always on offer. this is one of my favs :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...