Tuesday 20 September 2011

Week 31

3.3lb! That's more than half a pound in a week!! *eek*
Strangely I'm feeling slimmer in the bump region lately. It feels like he's repositioned himself or perhaps found the portal to narnia. He's been very interested in getting under my ribs too.. I've told him it's a bit tight but he seems determined! This week he's the size of 4 Navel Oranges!? What does that even mean? Are they in a row or a square? Odd!

I was remembering last night my weird symptoms from early on in pregnancy, one stand out one was hot boobs.. Yep, you heard me! I don't know if its something to do with the increase in size early on or just blood rushing to the surface but they were uncomfortably hot.. definitely one of the stranger side effects. More recently I suffer from strain related issues like achey legs, itchy skin and breathlessness... I'm not even going to get in to my weak bladder. I'm still relatively comfortable all things considered and getting more and more excited as I stock up on baby essentials. Hard to believe the wait will be over soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...