Wednesday 3 August 2011

Week 24

This week the baby is the size of "corn" and 1.25lb. Now I'm assuming by corn they mean ..."on the cob" otherwise thats one TINY baby. Lee was reading the pregnancy book last night and discovered that a baby born from 24 weeks can survive with intensive care. Scary thought but nice to know. There's actually a girl I work with who thay has happened to this week but I shall blog about that sepetately.




Ella has now felt the baby kick which she was interested in to a point but not as much as I thought she would be. I think it will be cool for her when she can make out surface movements. It's very difficult to get a 5 year old to want to sit even for a minute waiting to feel a kick. It will be my Mum next (hi Mum) and then all the interested parties are covered.
Number one symptom this week would have to be breathlessness. Even eating leaves me out of breath.. Very frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...