Monday 1 August 2011

Week 23

This week the baby is the size of a Large Mango, 1.1lb and 11.5in long.
According to my "BabyBump" iPhone app braxton hicks (practice contractions) could start this week so that's always exciting.. Not! I was given a friends birthing ball so that will come in handy when they do start.

This week I thought I would share an up close shot of the baby's development as it's
Proportions are balancing out and it's starting to resemble a real baby...

And my very own bump photo!

It has really popped out this week! I am due to take my next bump photo in the next few days so I'll be interested to see it on my slideshow. I was taking them monthly but I'm growing so quickly now I think I'm going to start taking them every 2 weeks.
I have a couple of posts coming up on pregnancy skincare and symptoms so watch this space!


1 comment:

  1. wow your bump seems to have gotten really big really quickly :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...