Wednesday 5 October 2011

Baby Name


I have changed my mind a lot throughout the last 8 months about the name of our baby boy. It's been Dylan, it's been Zach.. there were lots in between we bounced around but now it's decided. I'v mentioned it briefly in other posts and videos but I'm still getting a lot of questions so I thought I would announced once and for all that our baby boy will be called MILO.
Some of you may think of The Tweenies.. some the dog from The Mask. I don't really care. I love the name and nobody has expressed any negative feelings towards it yet.. I don't see how they could. There's nothing comical about the name but it's still unusual. When I was having Ella one of the names I'd settled on for a boy was Miles. I really liked it but over time I decided it was a little too... how do I put this?...posh! Milo is almost an informal version. When I heard Alyssa Milano had named her son Milo it was love. I haven't wavered since. It's final, once and for all so there you have it. Where we got the name, why we like it... any other questions leave me a comment/tweet me @msbudgetbeauty.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...