Wednesday 16 March 2011

Windmills of my mind...


So... since I got my BFP (big fat positive) I have been doing a little research... It's been a long time since my last pregnancy, I needed a refresher. Turns out there's a lot to think about! Stretch mark prevention, nursery decorating, maternity wear, diaper bags, sterilizers,  no more drinking, can I go on rollercoasters when we visit disney next week? Will my wedding dress fit me when we get married in a couple of months? eek!
I feel like I have had sooo much time to prepare and yet I am so NOT prepared. 
I guess it's a good job that I'm a google freak and I love blogging so all this means is I have a lot of topics lined up for the coming 9 months. I am SO excited about the whole new world of pregnancy shopping that has opened up to me now and you guys will see the benefit through reviews and raves. If theres anything you preggos/new mums out there want to recommend I try or anything anyone wants me to review go ahead and leave me a comment. 
I am so excited to embark on this new chapter and as always I am taking you all along for the ride. Mood swings and all.. who's with me?

2 comments:

  1. OMG i amm sooo happy for you khila you will make an amazing mum to your new baby just like you have with ella Congrats and good luck :) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) So happy for youu xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...