Tuesday 19 April 2011

A sobering thought

In the UK we are about to have 2 consecutive 4 day weekends thanks to our fabulous British Bank Holidays but as I was sitting in the garden at the weekend I realised that for me they'd be dry. Now I'm no big drinker to begin with but on a hot summers day I might have a tipple at a BBQ.. But not this year. In search of a satisfying alternative I discovered this...

It basically tastes the same without the usual after taste and you could definitely be fooled into thinking it was the real deal. It's nice to know the industry is giving us alcohol-free options (although I'd have rather had a budweiser lol)

2 comments:

  1. ohh. I've never seen 'alcohol free'(I'm in the states). I HAVE seen 'non-alcoholic' which apparently does not mean 'alcohol free'. I found an interesting article about this : http://www.babycenter.com/0_drinking-alcohol-during-pregnancy_3542.bc?page=2


    interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just watching your birthday video fro your YouTube channel, I didn't know you had a blog! But it is lovely, very pretty! xxx

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...