Friday 6 January 2012

Bump - Before and After


MORNING MILO WAS BORN
3 DAYS AFTER BIRTH
10 DAYS AFTER BIRTH

6 WEEKS AFTER BIRTH

Milo is nearly 8 weeks old. I was going to continue this post baby belly pictures and post this when I was totally back to my former shape but I think instead I am going to do before and after pictures from next week. As of right now I have done zero exercise to banish the bulge but am finally feeling up to it so from 8 weeks on I am on a mission. We have a vacation booked for 18th March and I WILL be in a bikini by the pool. That's just over 2 months away so it will be tough but I first wanted to share how much I shrunk down naturally for those worrying about gettin their figures back post pregnancy. I have just over a stone to shed to be back to pre-Milo weight but I'm not too worried about that.. more about the wobbly bits really.

Wish me luck!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...