Thursday 5 May 2011

Roundness

So I tried to capture my budding bump today and this was the best I could do! Poor effort I know but you can see the swelling is becoming more defined.



None of my trousers/jeans fit me anymore. I've been living in elasticated maxi skirts and vests.. I think its time to invest in some maternity wear.. I can't believe I'm there already! I guess I am nearly 3 months but it feels soon. It's already flying, the baby will be here before you know it... I can't imagine another child in the house but I can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. at least you look pregnant I'm dreading the stage where I just look a little fat ... haha not for a few years though :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your bump is getting big fast. But that generally happens when its a second or third pregnancy. You look wonderful and Im so glad you are feeling good. xoxoxox to you Ella and Lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...