Monday 3 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

I have many resolutions this year relating to the different aspects of my life. The ones I am about to share with you should positively impact my baby making in 2011.


I of course wish to be pregnant before the year is out.. better still ..have a baby (there's time!!) 
I want to think less about trying to get pregnant,
I am going to try to stress less about work,
I want to relax more together.

These resolutions might sound simple but they aren't. Trying not to think about something is the worst! I stress out about everything at work, I put too much pressure on myself and I know that is not helping the conception process. Lastly, relax, I feel like we get no us time anymore, I'm always so tired and I just haven't got any spare time to spend with Lee but in the New Year that will change. 
Check my other blogs for my none pregnancy related resolutions

xoxo

miss bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...